3.5.06

If you cannot collect art, collect artists

Yop. Un petit copier-coller qui parle de lui-même.
Je ne garantis pas la rentabilité de l'affaire mais l'intention est fraîche...
Voyez plutôt :

Dear Linkedin friend:
Following exhibition of my artwork Stockartist at ARCO 05 Madrid and Transitio MX 05 Mexico City, I aim to launch a project that deals with fame, the art market and heros of the fine art world.
During my childhood there was nothing more exciting than collecting cards of the famous Mexican wrestling figures.
They were my heros. Now I realize that there are heros in all ages and spheres, including the art world....But who produces the heros? Where do they come from? This questions inspired me to make my new work:
"Collection of Contemporary Fine Art Fame" or "If you cannot collect art, collect artists"
Collection of Contemporary Fine Art Fame is an interactive and hybrid (online/offline) artwork.
It consists of 299 (+ 1) collectable cards of the most famous, contemporary fine artists alive (or with the highest ranking in the Artfacts.Net web site). The cards are collected in a high quality 75 page album.
It is then possible to exchange or sell cards with other collectors by posting them on this web site. In this way a complete album can be achieved.
Details about this project you can be found at
www.collectionofthefame.net, if you have any further questions please feel free to contact me. I'll be very happy if anybody want to become in a collector,
Sincerely,
DH Admann
Mobile +49 (0) 15201432995
Email: dhadmann@stockartist.net